JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Another one of my guns that I have to sell to pay for wedding costs. Its a XDs 9mm with roughly 400 rounds through it. Never had a problem with it at all. I did carry this 3 out of 7 days a week. I only carry it on my days off work since work doesn't let you have guns on the property. It come with everything from the factory. I do have the rubberized talon grips on it. Since it was carried, it does have some scratches on it on the front of the slide near the front sight. I'm asking $450 with a bill of sale. Willing to meet in the PDX area. You can text or call me at 503-752-5213 or pm me here.

Will trade for m&p9 pro series c.o.r.e. or m&p9l pro series c.o.r.e. and cash from my end.

Last edited by a moderator:
So for fri 08/23, sat 08/24, and sun 08/25 the price will be $420 + a box of 115gr magtech ftf in portland. After that its going back to being my daily carry since I already sold my sti spartan but I would like to buy a new toy.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.