JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
All right, here we have my beautiful stainless TRP with night sites. Comes with absolutely everything that it would come with from Springfield. Including case, two stainless 7 round magazines. All books, manuals and safety warnings. Unused loaded coupon, chamber flag, bore brush, double mag pouch and an OWB holster.

Also has a Wilson Combat flatwire recoil spring kit and GI plug fitted. These are rated to go 15,000 rounds before replacement and soften the recoil impulse somewhat (always on backorder too) I also replaced the torx bits that hold the grip panels on with regular flathead screw ones. I hate having to use tools to take apart the gun at the range. That said, the original torx screws as well as the two piece guiderod and tool are both included in sealed plastic bags. She has a couple thousand rounds through her, all flawless without a single hiccup. I cleaned and lubed after every range trip.

Negatives? Just one, there is a tiny idiot scratch (1911 guys know what I'm talking about). I took a picture with my finger right next to it. Can't see it in normal light, and you probably would never have noticed it if I didn't say anything here.

Price for the gun is $1200 OBO. Willing to ship from my FFL to yours. Otherwise FTF. I live in the Portland/Beaverton area and am self employed so meeting times are flexible.

No trades. All pics here

Couple just for the ad so it pops a bit for you below

I'll make another add for the accessories by themselves in the parts section

DSCN1017_zps8c2e4a83.jpg DSCN1012_zps8cd44b13.jpg DSCN1013_zpsb75761ef.jpg DSCN1003_zps04541524.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.