JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
With the scarcity of .22lr, I suppose you can ask whatever you want and you will probably get it. This price is really high but if you need a lot of .22lr real quickly, you just don't have a lot of choices. I do think it is disingenuous to compare your prices to other people that are charging crappy prices as justification for you to do the same. That is sort of what keeps the whole gouging thing going on.

Fair my a$$ I just sold a 500 rd box of Remington to my friend today for $20.00 I made a Grand total of .04 profit on it so I guess Im a scalper? People like you are a part of the problem, not the solution and as long as it continues things wont get any better. So if you're not gouging then do tell us what did you pay for it?.

I'm sorry, it is not too much to ask. I thought I had said sort of he same thing but I guess I screwed it up. Truthfully, your price is pretty high, if looked at in the historical perspective. It is about average if viewed in what people are doing right now perspective. If someone needs it now, you will get your price and they will get their ammo. I don't care for current prices and hope it isn't two or three years, but you may be right. A lot of people don't like the "profiteering" going on. To me, if you were smart enough to stock up in the good times or can get ammo on the open market from others that were, I applaud you and have no problem with you charging whatever you want. The problem people are the ones who are butting into the line the super stores to buy the stuff now so no one else can get it and then reselling at big profits. I think that is what gets people mad. But that is the way of things and there is no sense getting all upset about it. Your prices are not that bad in this market and you should be able to sell it for what you want. That's what I was trying to say.

Good luck on he sale, .22 is really hard to find. I have not seen any in any store for a couple of weeks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.