JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Buy it or don't - but don't ask any freaking questions !!

I like your style !!
I did not say "Dont ask questions"

I merely stated firmly the best information I could, to NOT get these Questions \|/ (As seen below..... REALLY???) Maybe sickpuppy is joking, if not hes a true idiot. Which is what I was trying to avoid, apparently it didnt work..

I am interested if they are still for sale. Do you take American Express?

I did not say "Dont ask questions"

I merely stated firmly the best information I could, to NOT get these Questions \|/ (As seen below..... REALLY???) Maybe sickpuppy is joking, if not hes a true idiot. Which is what I was trying to avoid, apparently it didnt work..

lol....just giving you a bump for your presentation there big dog. Here's another.

Is driving to the UPS store work with your schedule? I would give you $1350 to ship it to my FFL that I use.

No it does not, just sold it on AR15.com for $1450, so that does fit into my schedule ;)

And posts do NOT bump on this forums format. Only once every 7 days by OP choice... small dog.

Oh last thing, UPS stores do not accept firearms, unless you dont tell them, and going to jail isnt in my schedule. Only main HUBS accept firearms, and those are FAR out of the way.

UPS stores are a contract company out of CA from what one of the owners told me, and the parent company that sells the franchises says absolutely no firearms.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.