JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
2x Butler Creek Steel Lips 25rd Magazines for Ruger 10/22

For sale or trade. I am looking to sell for $40.00 each or trade for 2 Ruger factory 10rd rotary magazines each.

These items are used (but only barely). Each magazine has had ~50 flawless rounds cycled through it and have no defects or problems. I am letting these go because I would prefer to have more of the flush fitting rotary magazines.

I am available to meet within 30 minutes of Beaverton any day before noon or any time on the weekend.

I can take detailed images if you have any questions or concerns you would like answered.

WTS: $40 EACH
WTT: SU-16CA, cz527, semi-auto 20ga, 2xFactory 10rders EACH

Just to be clear: these are NOT BX-25 magazines. Yes they are 25 round magazines, yes they are black, and yes they have metal feed lips and locking lugs. That is where the similarities end though.

Unlike the Ruger BX-25 magazines, these do not disassemble (con), have lugs on the side to attach multiple magazines together (pro), and are slightly translucent, allowing you to faintly see the rounds inside the magazine (pro).

This style of burr creek has been around for more than a decade and the metal lips ones like this should be considered a reference standard for a reliable hi-capacity 10-22 magazines.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top