JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well the wife decided after shooting her 9mm and my 45, that she wants a 45. So I'm selling her 9mm, but now I have 215 rounds of the Speer GoldDot 124gr +P HP's sitting in a bag in the bottom of my safe, and no 9mm to shoot them in. I really don't want to ship or drive across the state to sell these, so hopefully theres someone close that can meet me up my way. I've checked prices around, and they seem to sell for $22 per 20, or $1.10 a round. So my asking price is $230 FTF. Please send me a PM if you are interested. Thanks.

Don't need 'em myself, but this is really good ammo. Even pre-panic, this was $1/round at CTD plus shipping, so your pricing seems in line. Someone should snap this up.

Don't need 'em myself, but this is really good ammo. Even pre-panic, this was $1/round at CTD plus shipping, so your pricing seems in line. Someone should snap this up.

Thanks. I'm not trying to rip anyone off here with this recent grab everything you can even if its at ahigher price point, but at the price it was before this scare. I have searched around and from places like Grafs and Midway, they are sold out and not taking backorders.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.