JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
~*Sold*~

Sig 228 - Serial # 296XXX Imported through PW arms in Redmond, WA

It's my understanding that this pistol was originally issued to a detective in Zurich, Switzerland. Regardless, it has light wear and seems to have hardly been shot at all. It has Zurich PD markings on the slide and on the barrel visible in the ejection port area. It is in very good shape. I was told that SIG made these pistols in Germany for the Swiss police and that they were all hand fitted together. It has proof marks of all sorts on the slide, barrel and frame. The lock up is like a bank vault. There is no side to side play in the slide to frame fit. It was a tack driver to begin with but I wanted to build it up in to a compact "surgical shooter" , so I have customized it as follows:
1) T.J. Custom Trigger
2) Wolff 18 lb Hammer spring
3) Brand new Sig factory braided recoil spring at higher poundage then the original
4) Warren Tactical rear sight, Trijicon front sight
5) Hogue finger groove grips

Comes with the following magazines:
1 - 10 round Sig Factory Mag
2 - 13 round Sig Factory Mags
1 - 15 round Mec-gar Mag
1 - 18 round Mec-gar anti-friction mag - Its a 226 mag with a collar on the base and is very close to a flush fit.

Here is a photo of the Zurich PD logo:
Kantonspolizei Zurich

2009_0803SIG2280006.jpg

I would prefer cash but will consider trades if the package comes close to my original $850 asking point.
Trades I would consider:
Trijicon ACOG
A built up Siaga 12 ga + Side folder, mags, etc.
Glock 21 with grip reduction and cash or other accessories like after market barrel, mags, etc
Glock 30 with grip reduction + same as above
Springfield "Loaded" GI + same as above
Glock 17 with a .22lr conversion kit or G-34 top end.
NO Gen 4 Glocks please.
If you have any 2 of the above mentioned Glocks - plain and unmodified. I would consider adding a small amount of cash at my end to make it a fair trade. I'm a Glock-Smith so I would I would consider slides / frames for trade as well.

Because I am a new member here, I have posted about myself in the new member introductions section. You can read more about me there.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top