JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$640
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Bothell
State
Washington
Please PM with any questions in order to keep this thread clean. Please examine the photos carefully for item condition. Item is cross posted in other locations.

Acceptable forms of payment are USPS money order - contact me for other payment options. Asking price is $675 $640 shipped to the FFL of your choice.

I am not interested in trades.

For sale: One Yugo M72 RPK 7.62x39 parts kit with Nodak NDS-9 receiver and everything else needed for the build, including a rivet set, gas piston and muzzle device by akbuilder.net, a Tapco G2 trigger, and an Arsenal pistol grip. Matching numbers on the trunnion, bolt, carrier, top cover, gas tube and rear stock. The NDS-9 was purchased when they were offering custom serial numbers and matches the kit as well. Barrel is original to the kit and shows good rifling and is fairly bright with some shine and comes with original barrel pin (taped to barrel in photos). Crown looks to be in good shape as well. I will throw in an empty Polish AKMS field armorer's kit box and a bolt rebuild kit with firing pin, extractor, extractor spring, and pins.

Washington residents: because this is a stripped receiver, it is my understanding that it can be transferred as an 'other' firearm and therefore not subject to I-1639 requirements at this time. Oregon and Idaho residents: I am happy to ship to the FFL of your choice.

dHGtQHP.jpg

UOctRzC.jpg

n6oqn6S.jpg

w2OUaKi.jpg

O63oSIR.jpg

AWEuTs2.jpg

6jWpkkg.jpg

HXA20b1.jpg

4kXiAz8.jpg

O8yiiIJ.jpg

b8ZAuhW.jpg

x7zUO5H.jpg