JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
SOLD I just added an ACE M-4 Socom stock to sweeten the pot, value on that is $200.00 new.We have here one of my first AR-15 type rifles. It has been in the family for a few years, in the gun safe. Round count is low, around 500. Could use a cleaning (being honest, lol). There are various handling marks and the usual light scratches/marks consistent with it age (shown in the pics). This is a special rifle made by Bushmaster that combines a few elements of the AR and AK platforms. It has an A2 stock, removable carrying handle/A2 sight setup, light 16" barrel with a Bushmaster made "AK-47" style muzzle break which is kind of neat and actually works quite well. This is a straight forward sale. $800 OBO (they sell new for right around $1000), partial trades (1911's, tactical shotguns) welcome. I just picked up a couple of new handguns and need to sell something to cover the cost so this one is up for grabs. I will need to see CWP, WSDL or WAC card for purchase but will not record your info because the Constitution does not say I have to thank you very much. I live in Enumclaw and work in Kent.

If I forgot something please let me know or ask questions by PM. THANKS!

PA250002.jpg

PA250004.jpg

PA250003.jpg

PA250007.jpg

PA250010.jpg

PA250013.jpg

PA250014.jpg

PA250015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: