JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
sold

Plain black finish P22 with extra factory magazine. Comes in the factory box with the baggie of parts, extra backstrap and wrench.

I haven't done anything to this pistol except shoot a few hundred rounds over the past couple years and clean it. There is no wear or other signs of use on the gun or mags.

It just isn't my cup 'o tea.

FTF in Oregon (Portland area)
ID required for bill of sale, and I will provide my ID as well
$300

The ONLY possible trade I might be interested in is a Ruger MkII/III.

I'm open to reasonable offers, but I may have a different idea of what "reasonable" is. I looked at completed auctions on gunbroker, and these seem to go from $230-$275. The extra mag is worth $30 (maybe a few bucks cheaper online, but you also have to pay shipping which makes them more than retail price) and postage&transfer fees can be anywhere from $40-$70, so what I'm asking is fair. Maybe not great, but not unreasonable. I'm content to let it collect dust in my safe, but I'd rather get something else (that I'll actually shoot).

I bought the gun at Wholesale Sports in April of 2009 and have shot it very little. The S/N is in the very, very low 350xxx range and both magazines are the newer "B" ones as well. I can provide specific detailed pictures if requested.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.