JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello, I am selling a Winchester Model 1911 S.L. Semi-Auto 12GA. This is the first auto loading shotgun Winchester ever made. The fore stock is missing along with the butt pad. This is more of a collectors item, I heard they aren't built for modern loads. I have never shot this gun or seen it shoot, so I do not know if it shots. This is an interesting gun, you chamber the first round by grabbing the checkered area on the end of the barrel and push it into the gun. I read that the recoil is so bad on these the stocks are often broken. Here is an interesting thing i found online

"Nicknamed "The Widow Maker" in an era of wide gun use, the 1911 was not made for long. Winchester,according to legend, would trade them for a new Model 12 just to get them back."

Selling for $125

Im trying to build up my shotgun so I will trade for winchester 1300 field gun barrel in 12 ga, tactical molle gear, kershaw knives, or other gun stuff, let me know what you have.

Thanks, Bob

SOLD

IMG_3304.jpg 1911 2.JPG IMG_3300.jpg 1911  1.JPG

IMG_3304.jpg

1911 2.JPG

IMG_3300.jpg

1911  1.JPG