JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

I picked this up a while ago...a neat pistol but I don't really feel the love, so it needs to go.

West German SIG P225, 9x19 8+1, M5 serial number. Commercial build, not police surplus. One P225 magazine and two P6 magazines. Galco leather holster (not shown). Functions 100% with FMJ and HP ammunition. (Ammo in magazines not included.)

$475 for the weekend of 6/22-6/23.

Edited 6/22 to remove trade items and add price.

Keith

Last Edited:
It is a neat weapon. Although not much smaller than a double stack SIG, its much slimmer. If it doesn't sell or trade soon, it'll be going with me on my next Bonneville to St. Helens kayak trip :D .

Keith

Additional pictures for interested parties.

Keith

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

OK, I'm really Jonesing for an Obzor AK optic, so I'll do one final price drop to $475 for the pistol including the holster and the three mags and trades are off the table (unless its an Obzor).

This offer is for Saturday and Sunday only and due to personal circumstances I can't travel this weekend, so it must be picked up in Scappoose.

There are no hidden flaws with this pistol, but as is my habit, I buy high and sell low :) .

Keith

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.