JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I was fortunate enough to buy this from the original owner, who bought it new in 1974. He never once shot it, he is 87 now and has no desire too. I can't bring myself to either, so I want it to go to a good home.

It is an original 1974 Model 18-3 3-Screw .22 Combat Masterpiece. Again, it has never been fired. The barrel is pinned and the cylinder is recessed.

It has a Target Hammer (TH), Target Trigger (TT) and Target Adjustable sights (TS).

It comes with the original box, warranty info, tool and cleaning rod, wax paper. It does include a copy of the manual. The original owner could not read the small print, so he xeroxed them at 200% and tossed the original. The copies are perfect.

Please email with any questions, jclewis19 at comcast.net.

I am asking $895 delivered to your FFL or $850 in person. The gun will ship Priority Mail from my FFL with insurance. I am not interested in any trades unless it is weighted in my favor. Thank you for looking.

JCL_9343.jpg
JCL_9344.jpg
JCL_9346.jpg
JCL_9347.jpg
JCL_9349.jpg
JCL_9350.jpg
JCL_9351.jpg
JCL_9353.jpg
JCL_9355.jpg