JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Uberti
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a Uberti 1875 Army revolver pistol in 44-40 caliber with a 7.5" barrel that belonged to my dad. There are no more than 100 rounds through this pistol and the likely round count is more like 50-75. The condition is very good and other than the normal diametral ring on the cylinder from rotation while being cocked, there is a one scratch on the cylinder. The wood grips, hard casing and blued areas are beautiful. There is a leather soft case for this pistol and I believe a partial holster. This is being sold as a "Set" with a Uberti 1866 "YellowBoy" rifle in 44-40 shown in the rifle section. Selling both for $1200.00. My apologies for the terrible pictures but that's all I can get until I can use my wife's phone when she returns from her trip.

Please do not reply to this posting directly but rather send me a PM if interested. Located in Newberg, Oregon

20230301_054616 (5).jpg 20230301_054703 (3).jpg 20230301_054746 (3).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service