JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
It was a crazy 3 hours selling over 100,000 primers. Many thought I would answer their PM's when I specifically told them to call. Other than a few who did both, the rest will not be responded to.

I still have a few thousand Tula large mag pistol primers @$25/1000 and yes they will work in your .45 loads. If interested do not PM. Call 503-786-9246.

The powder sold.

Last Edited:
I am sorry if I didn't answer every call. With every call I received, another 2 or 3 were beeping. I answered all I could and responded to more than I could provide primers to. I even sold more than I had for sale taking out of what I had planned to use for myself.

I did my my best to not stiff anyone, but the low prices without gouging started a frenzy as Obama did. I am not a perfect person, and I know no one who is. I told Bealzybub that I don't sell to satan. With a handle like that, who could fault me except him.

I did my best, as my wife will attest, to give everyone (except satan and gougers - not saying b is a gouger) a clear shot at what I had available and in about 3 hours 100,000 or more were sold.

Gifts for friends? I sold more than I have ever sold at one time to a real friend who I never met before who has dedicated his money and time to the Wounded Warrior Project to give back to disabled vets. I have offered to volunteer my time, guns and ammo to help them too. It is not much but I will not whine about trying to do the right thing to help others, whether it is people who need to keep shooting for a minimal cost, or more importantly, those who have sacrificed to secure our freedom to do so. If that makes me a bad guy, then I will embrace being a bad guy to help others in need.

If I didn't answer your PM it was because I told you not to PM. If I didn't answer your call, it was because I was answering another call. When you put up about $3000 of your own money to make a profit of about $300 taking verbal abuse because you couldn't respond to every PM or phone call because you are trying to do shooters a favor, let me know how it turns out, especially those who are mad at me for trying to do the right thing. I could have charged a lot more and made a lot more. That was never the goal. Helping those in need is my goal. Some people need reloading components for a reasonable price so they can keep shooting. Some need food so they can live without digging thru trash cans. Some need to feel alive after giving body parts to protect our right to trash each other for doing what we can to help them. I am not going to stop doing what is right, even if I am sometimes wrong along the way.

BTW, for those of you who are new here, $20/year isn't much to support a site where you can sell any legal item you have, or buy any legal item you want/need. Some of the topics are fun and entertaining, like this one, even tho it isn't really a topic of discussion (but some think it is). Try to do that with the Oregonian or Nickle Ads. And hey, I have rubbed the moderators wrong many times. They have to make a living too, tho we don't always agree.

And moderators, this is my thread and don't consider anything said here as crapping. My hemorrhoids are in control. ;)_

You know I play dominoes at an assisted care facility on Fridays from 6-8pm, but if you are there after that I just might join you. I could use a beer. Are you there after 8pm? Call me, but not to early, as usual.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top