JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale a Trijicon ACOG TA33R-8 model scope that is attached to a LaRue Tactical LT-105 QD Mount. The ACOG is a fixed 3x30 lens and has a tritium red chevron reticle with the BDC (bullet drop compensation) which is calibrated for the .223 round. The Trijicon ACOG comes with the original factory Pelican case and accessories minus the factory mount (instead using the LaRue mount).

If anyone needs more information about the Acog reticles or the BDC mechanism, please visit Trijicon's website where you can review the reticles for this particular scope model:
https://www.trijicon.com/na_en/products/product2.php?id=ACOG&mid=3 x 30

The scope was purchased about 4.5 years ago and the tritium is still very bright, about the same when I bought it. The warranty on the tritium of the Acog is 15 years from Trijicon.

As far as the LaRue mount, it is much better and easier to use with the QD mechanism then the factory Trijicon mounts with the screws. The LaRue mount itself retails for aruond $110.00 from LaRue Tactical and you can view more information about the LT-15 Compact Acog mount from LaRue's website:
<broken link removed>

The scope and mount are in excellent condition and have not been used much. The only one "very minor" conditional flaw would be the brass turrets of the Acog scope which are a bit chewed from making adjustments. I am deducting $40.00 from the price of what would probably be the price Trijicon would charge to replace them plus shipping. However, they still work fine and you will probably not need to have them replaced. However, I just wanted to mention the issue. The rest of the scope and mount are in "Mint" condition.

These scopes have been increasing in price, especially considering how widely used they are by the military. It pains me to sell it as I have loved the scope on my AR, but due to financial issues I need to sell it, grudgingly.

Pricing:
Since I do not have the original TA-60 mount and instead have the LaRue LT-105 QD mount attached, I would be willing to sell the Acog w/LaRue mount or without the mount, but not the LaRue mount alone.

Therfore, I am willing to make two different offers:
Acog TA33R-8 3x30 w/LaRue LT-105 Mount: $850.00

Acog TA33R-8 3x30 w/o LaRue Mount (No TA-60 Mount included): $800.00

For Reference:
This particular model Acog retails for $1279 and are being sold new from retailers like OpticsPlanet for around $1100.00.
http://www.opticsplanet.com/trijicon-acog-3x30-dual-illum-scope-ta33.html

The mount retails for around $110.00 on LaRue's website.

Terms:
I will ask for cash in any FTF deal, unless you don't mind me holding onto the scope while I cash a POSTAL money order.. That can be another option. I am located in Skagit Valley in Washington, but go down to Seattle once or twice a week and can also make it up to Bellingham once a week if you wish to meet in person. If you wish to purchase from long distance, I will only accept POSTAL Money Orders and no other form of payment. The item is too high priced for a Paypal transaction. I do not have a Paypal commerce account. The item will be shipped immediately, but you will have to pay for shipping + insurance.

Here are some pictures of the item I am selling:
1ys5js.jpg
2hd5mo7.jpg
2ir59id.jpg
ejtmw1.jpg
11vr528.jpg

Last Edited:
Make me an offer.. I will now do free shipping + insurance for all long distance sales.

BTW.. The scope was sent to Trijicon a while back, have the records and has a clean bill of health. They fixed what they said were sticky adjusters, which some Acogs are prone to have out of the box.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top