JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*****SOLD*****

This is a GSG 1911 that has the following mods:

Super crisp trigger job (Breaks like glass with near zero creep at about 3.5lb)

Slide lapped to frame.

MSH blended to frame and rounded on the bottom. (Super comfortable in the hand!)

30lpi back strap checkering.

Grip safety and beaver tail blended to frame and re-profiled to give it a "speed hump"

Two tone matte/gloss black refinish job.

Two tone hammer bluing.

Firing & safety system returned to series 70 specifications.

Pachmayr ALS grips.

------

All removed parts (except original grips) are included as is the original case tools lock and manual.

Price:$350 FIRM (I am well aware this is approaching the original MSRP. A competent pistol smith would charge at least a couple hundred $$ to perform these mods. If you don't believe these add value then by all means buy a unmodified one.)

As jdogg stated below I can send it up to the Salem aria with him this week if any northerners are interested.
As far as getting rid of it, I would keep it indefinitely if only I could scope it easily. It shoots fantastic, and the picks do not do it justice.

P1010393.jpg
P1010383.jpg
P1010379.jpg
P1010384.jpg
P1010388.jpg
P1010387.jpg

There is only one mag included. I performed all the mods myself. (I've been gunsmithing most my adult life.)

All pm's have been responded to.

*****SPF*****

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.