JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold

gun2.jpeg

gun1.jpeg

Last Edited:
Thank you for telling me about the full inbox. I cannot seem to figure out how to delete the messages.....

I am really looking for cash, but if you have something special I may be interested.

You (and anyone) can text me directly at (907)three zero four 3 nine 3 nine

I like my LCR so much that I bought 2 of them.

The only revolver I have ever owned that had a better trigger than the LCR was my Colt Python, and it was only barely better.

IMHO the LCR is far superior to an airweight J-frame S&W or Taurus. The trigger is 10X better, the grips are better, and instead of the "Hillary hole" lock on the J-frame or the little Allen-wrench lock on the Taurus, the LCR's lock is located underneath the grips where you will never see it or have to worry about lint or dirt getting into it.

I agree. I got divorce and had to sell off much of my collection. This was the one gun - the most practical gun for self defense - that I did not sell.

Now I need the money for another hobby and I really do not feel the need for being armed like I used too.

I agree. I got divorce and had to sell off much of my collection. This was the one gun - the most practical gun for self defense - that I did not sell.

Now I need the money for another hobby and I really do not feel the need for being armed like I used too.
Well snap out of it!
;) just kidding brother.
Hope all is well though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top