JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling or trading my custom Spikes Tactical AR,

Spikes upper and lower, with spikes Gen 2 billet trigger guard.

16 inch 416 stainless steel barrel 1/9 twist, has a diamond flute patteren the length of the barrel. Shoots great groups out to 100 and 200 yards. I have never had a chance to shoot it passed 200 yards, but I'm sure it will do great!

Red Barn Armory - Nitro-Black Gas tube and gas block.

ALG Defense Combat Trigger (ACT) - Average pull weight of 6 pounds, trigger is Nickel Boron Plated, Hammer and Disconnecter are Nickel Teflon Plated.

Wilson Combat BCG - Carpenter No. 158 steel, shot peened for increased strength and is MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspected and randomly batch HPT (High Pressure Tested) .

Parkerized externally and internally chrome lined the 8620 steel carrier includes a proper machined Mil-Spec gas key that is chrome lined, phosphated and heat treated per GI specifications.

Nikon P-223 / 3x32 scope with nikon scope rings

Magpul BAD lever

KNS Gen 2 Mod 2 rotating trigger pins

Defense Package Ambi Safety Selector

Mission First Tactical (MFT) - Battlelink Minimalist Stock - MilSpec, Mission First Tactical-Engage battle grip, MFT- Vertical Grip.

NiteCore P16 960 Lumens light, shoots out to 300 yards on high mode, comes with quick detach MFT light mount

Leapers Float rail Pro, Made In The USA, it is a solid rail, i was really surprised. Rail is t-marked all the way.

20140820_123508_resized.jpg

20140820_123536_resized.jpg

20140820_123522_resized.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.