Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Sold - Thanks NWFA

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by TwinStick, Sep 30, 2014.

1. TwinStick

TwinStick In the wind Active Member

I have a Para Ordnance P12-45 which is a compact double stack version of a 1911. It has Wilson Combat night sights (not super bright anymore), Beavertail, Hammer, adjustable Trigger, Mag Release, Ambi Safety and 2-piece Guide Rod. It also has new lighter Wolff recoil and hammer springs. There are (5) 12-round magazines, 2 of them are new and 3 have new Wolff springs. Also have original box and manual. Para 1.jpeg Para 2.jpeg Para 3.jpeg

Any questions just ask. Located in Vancouver, WA but willing to sell to OR resident at any Portland area FFL.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
    JohnnyD and Blackcobra like this.
  2. TwinStick

I should point out that I have another set of new/unused Wolff recoil and hammer springs as well as the originals that will go with it.

3. wolfman

wolfman spokane New Member

Ill take it. I wont be able to come to Vancouver till the 7th or 8th. If you are willing to hold till then let me know.
    509-991-4848

4. TwinStick

Hey Wolfman, If you want to put a deposit on it, I'll hold it for a week. Otherwise I'll have to let it go if someone wants it before then. Just texted you also

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.