JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
NO TRADES ON THIS ONE, SORRY. THIS IS MY "BEST PRICE".

Selling a LNIB Arsenal SLR-107FR (with FlatDarkEarth furniture and AK100-style folding stock), plus 5 US Palm FDE 30rnd Mags.

The exact model with all stats and such can be seen here: <broken link removed>

Comes in the original cardboard box, with all the stuff that came with it (5rnd mag, plastic oil bottle, cleaning tool, sling still in plastic wrap). Also including an Arsenal sight tool ( <broken link removed> ), and 5 US Palm polymer FDE 30rnd mags that are as new as the rifle (they have been inserted into rifle to check for wobble, there was none, two have been used to fire the rounds mentioned above). I'm also throwing in about 100 rounds of ammo in a box.

What is "LNIB"? Well, I ran 2 mags through it to make sure it worked. It does, beautifully, but the wife can't reach the controls with the stock, so it won't work as our HD rifle. :( It was cleaned thoroughly and anally as soon as we got home from the range. The gas system and bore are perfect. The front sight is straight. The stock locks up tighter than a frog's bubblegum. ;) It feeds and ejects perfectly. The mags fit tight with no wobble.

There is some finish wear on the end of the charging handle. Don't look at me that way, AKs have bubblegum finishes, and yes it came that way new. Get it Ceracoated if you want a gorgeous finish on your AK. In fact, that'd be a great idea, with the FDE furniture and mags, and was my plan. No, that doesn't mean I'm paying for you to do it. :)
FOT67B5.JPG FOT415C.JPG FOTDF3B.JPG FOTE198.JPG
"Conversation" me if you're interested.

Last Edited:
FYI, that is actually a SLR-107F not an SLR-107FR
<broken link removed>
The "F" stands for "folding stock", the "R" stands for "receiver rail mount"
Great gun, took the kids out on Father Day to blast mine.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.