JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a real California Tigr that I am selling for a friend. Complete package with 4 mags, bayonet, original day and night vision scopes (original night vision scope case included), battery charger for night vision scope batteries, cleaning rod and wire cutter attachment, misc small parts. No original box, no original soft case. In new soft rifle case.

Made and assembled in Izmash before the import ban. This is not a parts rifle that someone put together over here. This is the one and only real deal Dragunov, built to Russian military accuracy specs. Round count approx 500.

Full suite of pics HERE.

PRICE DROP!
$5500 $4500 Okay, let's get this thing out of my safe. $3000 or best reasonable offer. Don't message me and ask my "best price", I hate that bull, and will immediately delete your message. Just tell me what you are willing to pay for it.

As an Oregon resident, I will meet Washington buyers at an FFL in Vancouver.

Hell, if you happen to have something really shiny to me, I'd even take a partial trade for one of the following (no guarantees): HK P30 LEM(9mm)/P2000sk LEM(9mm)/HK45c LEM (model, not just caliber, not "tactical"), 4" or 5" alloy frame 1911 in .45acp, 9mm or .38 Super (Colt, Springfield, STI (single stack only, not Spartan), Dan Wesson, S&W E-series), Beretta 92G/92 A1/92 Compact with rail/EliteII (all 9mm), S&W 1006/1066 (10mm)

Last Edited:
i need it.jpg

Seriously though I really hope you can sell that, so beautiful.

i need it.jpg

Bump to top. If anyone needs some time to get some money together, let me know. There's a little flex in the price, as well. I'd rather it go to someone who loves it and needs a little time than GB it...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.