JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to trade my 26 it has a few upgrades, (extended slide release, extended magazine. release, extended takedown lever, grip plug and Pearce magazine extensions.) Nothing to major but little things to make the pistol a little more comfortable for my hands. I have only fired the pistol a few times and would say only 150rds through the pipe it was my everyday carry but there is no holster marks also I had the barrel professionally polished by a local gun Smith. The glock comes with all the original paper work, case, 2mags,original parts and I'm the original owner. I'm really looking for a Smith&Wesson M&P 9c but open for other offers just let me know what you have please no Taurus or off brands and I would like too keep the size compact or sub compact, thanks... 2012-12-28 13.42.28.jpg

2012-12-28 13.42.28.jpg

Your inbox is full.

Also if we can make this deal happen tonight or in the morning you would help a man out of six months of my wife NOT talking to me as I told her that I bought her a Glock 26 for Christmas and it was still sitting at the dealer due to a delay in background check information LOL. I am glad that she doesn't understand that with the concealed weapons permit you only have to wait a day or two. HAHA

If you need to give me a call 360-931-2915
Thanks Donovna.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.