JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$799
Manufacturer
Taurus
Caliber
454 Casull
City
Camas
State
Washington
Zip Code
A very mildly used Taurus Raging Hunter revolver, chambered in 454 Casull. It also shoots the much lighter-recoiling (and less expensive) 45 Long Colt. It's in the awesome, cool-looking, and highly-sought-after "Matte Black Oxide" finish; hard to find these days in retail and online!
The gun shows very little signs of use. I shot it only a few times and put a total of maybe 25 rounds of 45 Colt and 5 rounds of 454 Casull through it. I decided to sell this one because I already got one other revolver in 454 Casull and one in 460 S&W Magnum (which also shoots the 454 Casull and 45 Colt).
The gun comes in the original box (matching serial number) and everything that came it (manual, lock, etc.).
Taurus454-Pic01.png
Taurus454-Pic02.png
Taurus454-Pic08.png
I will also include a black "Simply Rugged" (simplyrugged.com/) Sourdough Pancake Leather Concealment Holster (right-handed) with "Border Stamping" - a $90 value, see picture.
Taurus454-Pic21.png

I can also include - for an additional charge of $40 - the Simply Rugged black leather "Chesty Puller Harness" which turns the holster into a complete and comfortable chest rig. A $70 value.
Taurus454-Pic03.png

See here for more info:
(and no, that's not me in the video!)

I prefer to sell this locally. Needs to go through an FFL of course!

Specifications and Features:

• Manufacturer: Taurus
  • Model: Raging Hunter
  • Condition: Used, but very little wear
  • Caliber/Gauge: 454 Casull
  • Taurus Item Number: 2-454051RH
  • SKU: 2454051RH
  • UPC: 725327617624
  • Double Action/Single Action Revolver
  • Barrel Length: 5-1/8 inch/5.12 inch, ported barrel
  • Capacity: 5 Rounds
  • Large Frame Revolver
  • Transfer Bar Safety
  • Fixed Front Sight
  • Adjustable Rear Sight
  • Optics Ready Picatinny Rail
  • Rubber Grip with Cushioned Insert
  • Overall Height 6.50"
  • Overall Width 1.80"
  • Overall Length 10.90"
  • Overall Weight 50oz
  • Matte Black Oxide Finish
Still not convinced? Here's another sales pitch:
Winning the NRA Golden Bullseye Award in 2019 and the 2019 American Hunter Handgun of the Year, the Raging Hunter from Taurus represents the next generation of big-bore revolvers. Purpose-built to take on North American game, the Raging Hunter provides flawless performance and unmatched accuracy in a package that is much lighter than anything you expected. Careful placement of the factory-tuned porting and gas expansion chamber are critical to ensuring that gas is dispersed directionally, reducing muzzle climb and keeping you on target. A fixed front sight is paired to an adjustable rear sight and it is equipped with a Picatinny top rail for your favorite optic. The ergonomic rubber grip uses an exclusive cushioned insert to enhance comfort and control. Based on the tried and true Double/Single action revolver, top quality materials and innovative engineering set the Raging Hunter apart as the modern hunting revolver blazing the trail for others to follow. Light, accurate and tough, before you hit the field this hunting season, make sure you have the Taurus Raging Hunter strapped to your belt.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.