Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR SOLD - Taurus PT-99

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by 3MTA3, Jun 14, 2014.

1. 3MTA3

3MTA3 DMZ between Liberty and Tyranny Behind Enemy Lines Bronze Supporter

I have a Taurus PT-99 9mm semiauto handgun for sale. This is the target version of the PT-92, which is essentially a Beretta 92 with a Colt style safety. Taurus acquired the Beretta factory in Brazil after their contract with the Brazilian military expired and retained the staff as well, so the fit, finish, functionality, etc. meets Beretta standards at a much lower price.

I'm the original owner and have taken very good care of it. This pistol has never failed to feed, though has shot mostly CCI Blazer, PMC, and Olin US.

Pistol comes complete with box, original and Pachmeyer grips, manual, and packing materials. I'm also including the ALICE holster in the picture.

Clarification: The pistol comes with one magazine.

Must have valid Oregon Drivers License and be willing to fill out a bill of sale.

$375

I am willing to meet in the Portland Metro area except downtown and Multnomah County (thank your commissioners). Also willing to meet as far south as Woodburn. I am also willing to do an FFL transaction in Vancouver, WA. Also willing to meet at Douglas Ridge Rifle Club if you would like to shoot before you purchase.

upload_2014-6-14_18-1-59.jpeg
    upload_2014-6-14_18-2-27.jpeg
    upload_2014-6-14_18-3-1.jpeg

Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
  2. shawn23ward

shawn23ward New Member

Do you still have pt99

3. 3MTA3

Yes I do. Please let me know if you have any questions. I did clarify for another forum member yesterday that this is the blued version (there was either a chrome or stainless version as well).

4. B5Ben

B5Ben Boise Well-Known Member

The first picture is very clearly blued, but the second and third pics seems to show what appears to be a stainless slide? Is that an effect of your camera or lighting or something? Or am I just seeing things again o_O

5. 3MTA3

Hi Ben - it's just the lighting that makes it look that way. The first picture is the most accurate about the color of the finish. Thanks for asking!

6. shawn23ward

shawn23ward New Member

If you can meet up to day after noon I'll take it

7. 3MTA3

Sale Pending

8. 3MTA3

Sold!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.