JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD

First off, I'm temporarily out of state for an internship and will be able to sell on/after September 20th.

Taurus 709 slim (7+1), 9mm, about 250 rounds down the range, only one failure from a bad primer in a commercial reload (FTE, fired - but didn't rack slide far enough). I have 200 rounds of mixed reloads/new I'll throw in as well as an IWB Uncle Mike's holster, 20 rounds of Hydra-Shok, the original box, instructions, tools, 1 mag, and an extra butt plate (currently have the one with the finger extension on, the other is flat). I also have a ton of spent brass I picked up from the range I can throw in for the right price (probably 400+ mixed brands). $420 OBO without the brass, add $30 more for brass. Can send pics on request, I just haven't taken any yet. Please have WA ID, CPL preferred.

Willing to trade for something in 40 or 45, prefer something that's a good concealed carry.

Last Edited: