JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Major remodel on house forces sale of my 9mm Smith and Wesson SW99C (which is the same as the Walther P99C)

-Perfect condition as there is no wear on slide or barrel - maybe 300 rds fired max.

-Comes with original gear at purchase: box, 2 mags, additional backstrap, various useless plastic

-AS (Anti Stress) trigger allows three carry options: 1) Loaded 2) Loaded with trigger set to sensitive and 3) loaded but decocked to a heavy first pull (great for backpacks).

I am a glock 26 lover....this is the 26 and more!

$450 OBO

FTF in Salem area. Oregon res. only.

Russ
503-820-939eight 8am - 9pm

IMG_7539[1].jpg

IMG_7531[1].jpg

IMG_7537[1].jpg

Last Edited:
Major remodel on house forces sale of my 9mm Smith and Wesson SW99C (which is the same as the Walther P99C)

-Perfect condition as there is no wear on slide or barrel - maybe 300 rds fired max.

-Comes with original gear at purchase: box, 2 mags, additional backstrap, various useless plastic

-AS (Anti Stress) trigger allows three carry options: 1) Loaded 2) Loaded with trigger set to sensitive and 3) loaded but decocked to a heavy first pull (great for backpacks).

I am a glock 26 lover....this is the 26 and more!

$450 OBO

FTF in Salem area. Oregon res. only.

Russ
503-820-939eight 8am - 9pm

These are great carry guns. Not going to shoot unless you mean it with the AS trigger. Any interest in a trade. I have a couple guns posted here.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.