JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SOLD***

REVISED 8/28/2012 - Price is firm. It would cost over $200 to get one of these as new and I think 37.5% of new is fair. If I don't sell it, I don't sell it and I'll end up keeping it.

I have a Streamlight M6 Tactical Laser/Illuminator for sale. Need the cash for something on my list (non-firearm).

It is in good condition. I am the second owner. I traded for it from someone on the forum. I would use it but it doesn't fit on my M&P40c as it is too big. But it fit on my full size M&P45. It is a combination laser and flashlight. Its settings include laser only, flashlight only, and both laser and flashlight. It uses 2 CR123 photo batteries. I have the original box, which comes with a backup bulb for the flashlight. I didn't receive the original manual but I have a copy in PDF format which I can send you.

Attaches to a standard pistol rail.

Features of LED Streamlight M6 Flashlight:

• Attach/detach in less than 2 seconds