JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2900
Manufacturer
STI International
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Shelton
State
Washington
Zip Code
SOLD.....I got this Pistol when I was still in the Army and we tested several of these as a test base to see if the SOF side of the Army wanted to use these as special purpose pistols on certain missions. STI did not get the contract and these were put up on the market. I was in the know of the condition and really liked these and bought 2 of them.

The slide has US stamped in on the slide and another set of numbers stamped in besides the STI serial number. I had both pistols Ion-Bonded by Springer Precision in Bend OR in a Grey frame and Black slide. This pistol has not been shot/fired since it was coated....looks like new and is better than new with the Ion-Bond. It comes with 3 standard 18 round magazines and I also had a STI magwell put on for easier reloads. Will come in the original STI black plastic carry case. I am asking $2,900.

No interest in trades at this time.

I will add pictures later today.

I am willing to travel some since I know the buyer will have to return to the FFL dealer again after the waiting period is over.

Please feel free to ask any question and I will do my best to answer.

Sincerely,

Scott

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
20210401_112748.jpg 20210401_112759.jpg 20210401_112813.jpg