JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
​Older single shot 20 guage Model 940B. Great Shooter. 28" barrel uses 2 3/4 and 3" shells. Its is good condition. Will sell for $120 OBO.

This is a great entry level shotgun for your girlfriend or son/daughter. A light kicker that is a joy to operate.

StevensShotgunCliffJacobsen3.jpg

Last Edited:
Price Reduced!!

It breaks my heart but I will sell this shotgun for $100. PM me if interested.

Its a nice little lightweight 20 gauge for your wife, girlfriend or teen hunter.

This shotgun breaks down for easy carry. Just pop off the forearm, take off the barrel and you have a small package to toss in your truck or car trunk.

Stevens2-dogimageetching.jpg

What does it mean when you say the choke is modified? I am interested in getting a shot gun for bird but not sure i like single shot.

A modified choke is the standard choke that comes on most shotgun barrels. My 870 pump has the same, but of course that can be changed on the 870 pump. I like modified for most hunting applications except for high flying stuff. Great for Quail, rabbits, Pheasants, and many other applications.

Still for sale at $100 I would throw in a box of shells if you jump on this super bargain today, and I will have to go out and buy those since I have none in my inventory. How about a box of 12 gauge instead?

I hate the blonde color of that stock. Think I am going to refinish it in red oak and then put multiple coats of polyurethane on it to make it real purdy. Hey, its a $100 gun what can it hurt.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.