Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SOLD: Springfield Armory Range Officer 1911

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by the puma, Aug 17, 2013.

1. the puma

the puma Oregon City Active Member

I've had this about a year and a half, and my vision of competing in single stack has met the cold reality that I don't have enough time to do what I need to do, much less what I want to do. I've put a few hundred rounds through it at most, and so it shows minimal wear. I shot mostly factory ammo through it, with a few mags of my light reloads. I love the way it shoots and it's super accurate, but I just can't justify keeping this to shoot it once a year.

In addition to the gun, the original case and all the accessories that came with it (holster, mag pouch, cleaning rod/brush and two 7 round mags), I'm including the following: VZ Aliens grip panels (~$62), Dawson Precision fiber optic front sight post ($39) and four 8 round Chip McCormick shooting star magazines with the plastic base plate pads (~$80). The original wood grip panels and original front sight will be included.

All this would cost over nine hundred and fifty dollars new. $775 for it all. Please PM me if you're interested or have further questions.

ETA: sorry, I'm in the Oregon City area. Also, the only personal rule I have about selling guns to strangers is that I must be able to verify you're a resident of Oregon by actually looking at your CHL or Oregon DL. I understand some people want to be anonymous, but I don't bend on this. I will provide the same info to any buyer and can also write out a bill of sale if you'd like. If this is a deal breaker, I respect your wishes but we can't do business. Thanks.

null_zpseea2abb5.jpg
    null_zps644fc2c8.jpg
    null_zps10b45a5c.jpg

2. Doubletap

Doubletap Newberg Well-Known Member

Trades?

3. the puma

the puma Oregon City Active Member

Well, not any firearm trades. I'm looking for a nice set of road bike wheels (Mavic or Easton clinchers w/ Shimano/SRAM freehub), so technically yes, but unlikely.

4. bugster42

bugster42 portland New Member

PM'd ya.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.