JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've had this about a year and a half, and my vision of competing in single stack has met the cold reality that I don't have enough time to do what I need to do, much less what I want to do. I've put a few hundred rounds through it at most, and so it shows minimal wear. I shot mostly factory ammo through it, with a few mags of my light reloads. I love the way it shoots and it's super accurate, but I just can't justify keeping this to shoot it once a year.

In addition to the gun, the original case and all the accessories that came with it (holster, mag pouch, cleaning rod/brush and two 7 round mags), I'm including the following: VZ Aliens grip panels (~$62), Dawson Precision fiber optic front sight post ($39) and four 8 round Chip McCormick shooting star magazines with the plastic base plate pads (~$80). The original wood grip panels and original front sight will be included.

All this would cost over nine hundred and fifty dollars new. $775 for it all. Please PM me if you're interested or have further questions.

ETA: sorry, I'm in the Oregon City area. Also, the only personal rule I have about selling guns to strangers is that I must be able to verify you're a resident of Oregon by actually looking at your CHL or Oregon DL. I understand some people want to be anonymous, but I don't bend on this. I will provide the same info to any buyer and can also write out a bill of sale if you'd like. If this is a deal breaker, I respect your wishes but we can't do business. Thanks.

View attachment 136560 View attachment 136561 View attachment 136562

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.