JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I just got this on trade and haven't even shot it yet. I was hoping I'd be able to keep it, but need to sell for funds for another project. I don't HAVE to sell, but the money would speed up the other project.

Anyway, bout the gun. The previous owner said it was un-fired, which I can neither confirm nor deny 8) but it looks unfired (other than the factory test fire). The barrel is very clean. The reason I say I cannot say it is unfired is because it does have handling wear. It does have night sites but the previous owner blacked out the rear sights, I'll see if I can't fix that. For those unfamiliar with the Loaded model, it's well, LOADED. Forward charging serrations, enlarged ejection port, Novak style sights, skeletonized hammer, extended ambi-safeties, extended beavertail grip safety, lightweight adj. trigger, *etc. The previous owner also said it had a professional trigger job (with paper work to say so) but it feels about the same as my previous Loaded, though I am certainly NOT an expert when it comes to "trigger feel". This comes with the factory box, all paperwork, holster, mag holster, one factory mag and one other mag.

$700 OBO
New pics of actual gun.
DSC01754.jpg
DSC01755.jpg
DSC01756.jpg
You can see the "handling marks", slight wear on front of slide, "idiot marks" on the frame from slide release, etc. This gun looks like it has been "fondled" some but not shot much.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.