JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I will throw in a Vertical Front Grip with the purchase of the upper or the complete rifle. Only 80 rounds fired total out of the upper. The lower was for a dedicated .22 barely used. :) Enjoy

Upper Features---Del Ton
DTI 16" M4 1x7 twist, chrome lined bore & chamber
5.56 x 45 MM
Phosphated 8620 Steel Bolt And Carrier Assembly...Mil-Spec...Chrome Lined Carrier Interior
2 piece 4 rail Handguard...Carbine Length NEW
Aluminum Delta Ring
A2 front sight with bayonet lug & sling swivel
A2 Flash Hider
A3 Flattop Upper Receiver with White T marks & M4 Feedramps
Mil-Spec
Ejection Port Cover and Round Forward Assist
Right Hand Ejection
Charging Handle with Badger Tactical Latch Gen 2 <broken link removed>
CAR Gas Tube
40 L rear sight. (comments) this rear sight is not made by arms. I got it from another forum member who was using it on a 5.56 AR & it works great. this is not a "airsoft knock off"

Lower Receiver Features---Double Star
Double Star 5.56MM semi-auto black parkerized lower receiver.
CNC machined 7075 T6 Aluminum alloy forging. Barely Used. (lower was for a dedicated .22)
Model: STAR 15 CAL 5.56 MM CMMG lower Parts Kit
4 Position collapsible stock. commercial buffer (no swing swivel on stock body)
Magpul MOE grip (Flat Dark Earth)
I will include a 20 round Flat Dark Earth magazine with dust cover

Cash Price $850 for the rifle with 9 mags & a double wide hardcase
500 FIRM for the Complete Upper (awesome deal IMO)

Trade Items I want
Handgun + cash $400-500 valued handgun & the rest in cash
(2) Handguns
Handgun + rifle

F2F trade Oregon Only. Gresham, Happy Valley area Only
Bill Of sale for both parties. I must see OR ID

Thanks for Reading

Btt with different trade ideas. I would also take a draco pistol + 300 cash. that is a awesome deal IMO. Will also accept HK & kahr handguns. I have gotten a lot of offers but nothing that interesting. Looking for a handgun mostly. I could throw in a Vertical Front grip for the right trade....grip is valued at 30 dollars or so.

Make some Offers :)

:s0155:

I have a Springfield CMP Garand in very good condition with a black leather sling if you're interested. I'm looking to build a dedicated .22LR AR myself- do you still have the .22LR upper? What brand did you have? Thanks!

I'm going to have to pass on the garand. The guy I got the lower from was using it for a .22 upper so I couldn't say the brand on it. Thanks for the offer though :) still here

I am interested in the beretta but I do not want the ammo. Send me a PM if you can think of a different trade without the ammo. Thanks

Still looking for a cool trade

I have a few items I am willing to trade
Ruger 44 Super blackhawk with leather holster + 20 rounds of ammo
8mm Mouser rifle
12 gauge shotgun (I can get the make model tonight once I get home)

If your interested I have a couple guitars I can part with.

I have a Glock 27 gen 3, and a Star&#8482; Firestar m45 bhp-style in Starvel finish (which has it's own ad up somewhere back in the handgun classifieds) that I'd be willing to trade. I'd like to hang on to one of the two and throw in cash, but it's easier to finance a handgun than a long rifle. Shoot me a PM?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.