JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$475
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling my beautiful Mk3 competition slab sided .22 pistol. I cant get out anymore to shoot. This pistol has maybe 50 rounds through it. I am the original owner and purchased it new. It has been in my safe and would rather someone get to use it and see why its one of the best .22 pistols ever made (in my opinion)
I picked this up years ago and put some parts on it. It has a new trigger, Tandemkross charging ring, a mini red dot, new rubber grips, and the Volquartsen compensator. Also extended mag release and extended slide release.This pistol is a monster. Its very accurate. I only used CCI mini mags, I think 5 magazines was all I ever shot through it. This pistol is in like new condition with zero scratches, dings, dents or any signs of use. Basically brand new. It will come with the original box and paperwork, original rosewood grips (never used) 2 magazines and a soft case. If you are nice and we make a deal maybe ill throw in some match ammo.
This will be my first time selling here and will only follow all laws and regulations. We will do a transfer and you will pay the transfer fees. By the book only.
If you have any questions feel free to message me anytime.

Ruger Mark III Competition .22 LR Stainless Steel 6.88" Slab Side Bull Barrel

Brand NEW - comes in factory hard case with 2 - 10 round mags, removeable scope mount, lock and fired case.

A Tradition of Excellence, Like No Other. Ruger® Mark III™ pistols represent the evolution of Ruger .22 LR pistols, continuing the legacy created by the Ruger Standard, Mark I and Mark II pistols and yet incorporating many new engineering refinements. They are simple, rugged, and affordable, making them a great value for any sporting purpose - whether target shooting, plinking or small game hunting.

They boast the perfect combination of proven design and reliability. Features include: rigid barrel/receiver connection; automatic bolt-hold-open latch; comfortable, rugged steel grip frame; contoured ejection port; easy-to-grasp tapered bolt ears; and rigidly mounted sights for consistent accuracy. Simply stated, Mark III Pistols offer the most versatility and value of any rimfire pistol on the market today.

Model Number: 10112 | Caliber: 22 LR

Material: Stainless Steel

Finish: Satin Stainless

Rear Sight: Adjustable

Front Sight: Fixed

Barrel Length: 6.88"

Barrel Style: Slab-Sided Bull

Length: 11.12"

Height: 5.50"

Width: 1.82"

Weight: 45.00 oz.

Twist: 1:16" RH

Grooves: 6

Capacity: 10

Grips: Checkered Brown Laminate with Thumbrest

CA Approved: Yes

thumbnail (1).jpg thumbnail (2).jpg thumbnail (3).jpg thumbnail.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Selling my beautiful Mk3 competition slab sided .22 pistol. I cant get out anymore to shoot. This pistol has maybe 50 rounds through it. I am the original owner and purchased it new. It has been in my safe and would rather someone get to use it and see why its one of the best .22 pistols ever made (in my opinion)
I picked this up years ago and put some parts on it. It has a new trigger, Tandemkross charging ring, a mini red dot, new rubber grips, and the Volquartsen compensator. Also extended mag release and extended slide release.This pistol is a monster. Its very accurate. I only used CCI mini mags, I think 5 magazines was all I ever shot through it. This pistol is in like new condition with zero scratches, dings, dents or any signs of use. Basically brand new. It will come with the original box and paperwork, original rosewood grips (never used) 2 magazines and a soft case. If you are nice and we make a deal maybe ill throw in some match ammo.
This will be my first time selling here and will only follow all laws and regulations. We will do a transfer and you will pay the transfer fees. By the book only.
If you have any questions feel free to message me anytime.

Ruger Mark III Competition .22 LR Stainless Steel 6.88" Slab Side Bull Barrel

Brand NEW - comes in factory hard case with 2 - 10 round mags, removeable scope mount, lock and fired case.

A Tradition of Excellence, Like No Other. Ruger® Mark III™ pistols represent the evolution of Ruger .22 LR pistols, continuing the legacy created by the Ruger Standard, Mark I and Mark II pistols and yet incorporating many new engineering refinements. They are simple, rugged, and affordable, making them a great value for any sporting purpose - whether target shooting, plinking or small game hunting.

They boast the perfect combination of proven design and reliability. Features include: rigid barrel/receiver connection; automatic bolt-hold-open latch; comfortable, rugged steel grip frame; contoured ejection port; easy-to-grasp tapered bolt ears; and rigidly mounted sights for consistent accuracy. Simply stated, Mark III Pistols offer the most versatility and value of any rimfire pistol on the market today.

Model Number: 10112 | Caliber: 22 LR

Material: Stainless Steel

Finish: Satin Stainless

Rear Sight: Adjustable

Front Sight: Fixed

Barrel Length: 6.88"

Barrel Style: Slab-Sided Bull

Length: 11.12"

Height: 5.50"

Width: 1.82"

Weight: 45.00 oz.

Twist: 1:16" RH

Grooves: 6

Capacity: 10

Grips: Checkered Brown Laminate with Thumbrest

CA Approved: Yes

View attachment 1293210 View attachment 1293211 View attachment 1293212 View attachment 1293213
I"m interested

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.