JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Im jonesing pretty hard for a 4" 629, so I've decided to offer up a couple rifles. Both of these rifles were assembled by me from kits and were intended to be my end of days apocalypse zombie guns, but my tastes have wandered a bit.

First up is the CETME. I have modified to the rifle to a flat top design with an optic rail and an accessory rail mounted on the left side of the receiver, just behind and below the charging handle (where my my hand naturally rests while holding the magazine well for stability). It was assembled with an US barrel, and the lower reciever has been altered to allow use of semi auto trigger pack while retaining the classic 3 pin assembly as per BATF. All major moving parts have been thoroughly lapped for smooth operation. Bolt gap measures .013 and bolt head has not been ground down. A TAPCO 6 position stock for a G3 has been modified to fit. Factory NOS HK shell deflector is welded in place. Shell deflector and rail welds have been smoothed, leaded and polished for an almost seamless appearance, has cleaning kit and adapter plug. Painted in medium gloss black Devoe Industrial Epoxy paint. Functions flawlessly and looks great. Comes with 4 or 5 milsurp alloy HK magazines (a couple function flawless, a couple do not). Does have a few handling marks, but nothing major. US made furniture.

$650

Next is a 1983 Polish AK47 underfolder. This is an all number matching unit, assembled with an US barrel and jig bent receiver. Bolt and rails have been lapped for smooth and reliable function. Painted with medium gloss Devoe Industrial Epoxy paint. So smooth and thick it looks like melted plastic. Easily the smoothest operating AK I have handled. 20 flawless rounds down the pipe. W/ one TAPCO magazine and factory cleaning kit. With cheap wolf ammo 2-3" @ 50 yrds off hand shooting.

Cash offers over $600 entertained.

Next: Ruger New B/Hawk in .41mag. 6" +/- barrel finished in med gloss black Devoe Industrial Epoxy w/ polished alum. grip frame and ejector housing. Beautiful combination of colors, Pachmeyer grips. Second owner, original owner said it was fired once and then stashed in glove compartment (came w/ $8 box of Silver Tip ammo w/ one missing). W/ carbide dies, 100 brass, 275 bullets +/-. Have put approx 200 medium loads through pistol.

I also have cash and other guns, willing to trade up.

Trades:
<5" 41 Mag or larger DA/SA stainless revolver (really want the 329 PD)
10mm compact
1911 in 460 Rowland
S&W 647
AR15 in some neat chambering
20G U/O shotgun

thanks!

PICS: Some of the pics are duplicates.. I no have the computer smarts. Also, in the pictures there is quite a bit of reflective specs on the paint. This is not damaged or inclusions- It is dry powdered graphite (the CETME's preferred lube).

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.