JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

In-person transaction is great in WA if you have a valid CPL. Will ship to FFL in another state, or meet in person at FFL in greater Coeur d'Alene area. Same goes for WA without valid CPL (sorry, I just don't want to risk possibly selling a firearm to somebody who isn't "legit"). Thanks for understanding.

Up for sale is a nearly-new 4" S&W500 in, of course, .500 S&W Magnum. It has 15 rounds through it and comes with everything it does when new -- 2 compensators, tools, manual, case, paperwork stuff, warranty card, fired case, etc etc. For all intents and purposes, it's new and it looks new and functions like new. I just don't have a use for this beast.

Jeremy

e-mail: jeremysiwek [ at ] gmail [dot] com

I tried to take nice photos but the dang thing is so freakin' shiny it was hard haha. If you are interested and want better photos and/or specific photos of part of the gun, just let me know and I am happy to do that for you. I also have LARGE versions of the photos below, and just shoot me an e-mail if you want those.

View attachment 156522

View attachment 156523

View attachment 156524

View attachment 156525

View attachment 156526

View attachment 156527

View attachment 156528

View attachment 156529

^^^ note the fired shell is in a sealed envelope. It was VERY painful for me to not open this and look inside hahaha

Oh and I'll post this photo just for fun. I only own two revolvers and they just happen to be the most powerful production revolver in the world and the smallest revolver in the world :p

P1000450.JPG

Hahaha good stuff. Not just someone, me ;). Frankly, I have too much "assets" tied up in firearms and it's time to let some go. This bad boy doesn't see much use, as I only get attacked by a car or a giant bear or a t-rex like once a year.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.