JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

SOLD THE GUN AND THE BRASS. THE AMMO IS STILL AVAILABLE.

Here is a rare bird you won't see often:

Only 300 made I am told. I am the second owner and bought it from a good friend 12 years ago.

This is a Smith & Wesson Model 3566 Compact in 356 TSW caliber. It shoots a barn burner of a caliber. You cannot buy the ammo any more but thats not a problem I have over 60 boxes of Cor-bon hot defensive ammo that is currently selling for as high as $70-80 dollars a box on the open market. I also have close to 1500 new starline brass for you reloaders. Plus 387 brass in 9x21 that can be trimmed to reload 356 TSW.

The cor-bon ammo is 1400 fps and 1450 fps that I have in stock. Thats one heck of a knock down potential. Easy to reload using 9mm dies and 9mm bullets. I have all the reloading data for you.

The compact has a barrel of 3.5" the gun is beautiful and does not have any scratches on it. Pristine, but I don't have the box. Blackened stainless and polished combo, all done by the custom shop at smith.

Will sell the gun for $1450 OBO. The ammo for $55 a box and the brass for $375.

Its a big number folks but this gun is going to be worth 3K in ten years or less. I am just too damn old to keep it that long plus I want to pay some bills and maybe buy something else that suits my fancy. Again the ammo is selling for $70-80 a box if you can find it. I will take $55 because I don't want to sit on my computer all day and sell it at auction over the next year.

A big money making opportunity for the younger buyer that wants to spend the time marketing all these goodies separately.

If you have an interest PM me.

Lee

TSW356withclip.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.