JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD; Smith & Wesson .38 Special Mod 10 - 5. Pinned 4" barrel. Very nice condition. This pistol has had very little use. Serial number places the manufacture date in early 1960's.

SOLD Asking $350
Price includes 144 rounds of .38 special ammo
PM me for details
Will consider trades. I'm looking for:
- Glock 17 Gen 3 or 4
- 9mm luger ammo
- Gun safe able to hold at least 6 rifles

More photos here: Dropbox - Error

More info for this firearm: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_&_Wesson_Model_10

Terms: Cash or trade. FTF on the west side of Portland, OR.. OR CHL holder or we need to do the transfer at a FFL. Will ship to your local FFL. Buyer pays FFL and shipping fees.

IMG_4427.jpg
IMG_4449.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice little handgun. I have a 3" round butt 64-3 (Mod. 10 in stainless) with a bull barrel thats about 20 years younger than that guy. Cant go wrong with those old K frames.

Good luck with the sale. Good deal when including ammo.

Davidson's (Gallery of Guns) has special issues (Davidson Exclusives) done for them from Ruger now so maybe this was their line from Smith back in the day. Look under Ruger's models for Distributers exclusives.

Last Edited:
Here's a photo of the serial number along with the initials SPM stamped on the handle butt. The last two digits of the serial number have been obscured in this photo.

IMG_4538.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.