Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

*SOLD* Smith & Wesson 686+ 357 Mag 4" $600!

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Mastershakelock, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Mastershakelock

Mastershakelock Medford Member

*SOLD* ENJOY CHRIS!

Amazing deal on my Smith & Wesson 686P revolver. Your saving $120+

Brand new condition. Purchased from ImpactGuns less than 6 months ago. Never had a lot of range time so less than 50 rounds through her. Probably the most intimidating piece I've ever owned. Very well balanced. Recoil is much less than I expected for a .357 revolver. Gives off that stunningly beautiful new revolver glow :) $600 Firm. I'll even throw in 100 rounds of .357 as a bonus :)

I have 100% positive feedback. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back within 14 days of purchase!

Smith and Wesson 686+ 357Mag, 4 Inch, Stainless Steel, White Outline Red Ramp Adjust Sights, 7rd - Impact Guns

S&W 686P: "Full Power Option" by Nutnfancy - YouTube

Call if you have any questions.

#209-573-0901

Email: mastershakelock@gmail.com

286_zpse28b2f23.jpg
    287_zpsc8509f94.jpg
    289_zps8259cb84.jpg
    291_zps356bc0ac.jpg

2. PuddleMonkey

PuddleMonkey Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

2n20kxu.jpg

3. Mastershakelock

I'm really sorry PuddleMonkey wish I could help you out. I looked it up and if I'm not mistaken the law requires me to send any handgun to a WA residents FFL for it to be a legal transaction. Otherwise it would be a felony. A rifle would be fine face to face, but a handgun is a big no no.

Question about WA resident buying in OR - PNW Guns

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

4. JSJPDX

JSJPDX East Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

All interstate transfers, hand guns as well as long guns require the use of an FFL.

5. The Duck

The Duck Oregon Active Member

Correct me if I am wrong: But can't the seller drive the firearm to a FFL in Oregon and then have the buyer do all paperwork via the FFL storefront? Just throwing that out there if PuddleMonkey wants this one?

However call a FFL or check with one on this forum (we have many quality guys here) who will know the truth...

6. JSJPDX

JSJPDX East Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

If this were a long gun you would be correct, the seller could meet the buyer at an FFL in Oregon to do the paperwork. But...since this is a handgun, the seller would have to drive to an FFL in WA to do the transfer.

7. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

The seller (in OR) would have to take the handgun to an FFL in OR, then use a common carrier to ship it to an FFL in WA for pickup by the WA resident. The WA resident would then have to pay the use tax on the handgun to the WA FFL who would remit that to the WA DOR.

Pretty much exactly the same as a WA resident buying from an OR FFL.

8. Mastershakelock

Appreciate the clarification everyone. I've had several WA residents interested in my sales before and turned them down. I apparently never had a clear definition of OR to WA law.

9. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Not OR or WA law, it's Federal on cross state line firearm sales.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.