JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ethereal_140913_1640crop.jpg Sold! Smith and Wesson M&P 45c for sale. One sweet shooter! Less than 125 rnds fired. Not one single failure with 5 different types of ammo. Professional stipple job ($200 value and boy howdy is it grippy!) and an under-cut trigger guard (what a huge difference does that make!) comes with two 8 rnd mags, two 10rnd, and one 14rnd (mag's cost me over $120) plus two extended magazine adapters (cost of $30.00) Over all this cost me over $900! Price drop. Must sell! $545.00 . Near Beaverton Oregon.

Last Edited:
View attachment 106539 Smith and Wesson M&P 45c for sale. One sweet shooter! Less than 125 rnds fired. Not one single failure with 5 different types of ammo. Professional stipple job ($200 value and boy howdy is it grippy!) and an under-cut trigger guard (what a huge difference does that make!) comes with two 8 rnd mags, two 10rnd, and one 14rnd (mag's cost me over $120) plus two extended magazine adapters (cost of $30.00) Over all this cost me over $900! Asking for $585.00 OBO. Near Beaverton Oregon.
What brand ammo do you have in the pic??

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.