JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Price reduced to $350 firm. This is a silly low price. I will keep this stashed in the safe if I can't sell it.

Including 2 frames (original small and medium grip with rail), Galco Cop series OWB leather holster, Tritium sights, case/lock/manual etc. $400
Sig P250 #1.jpg Sig P250 #2.jpg
Please contact me at [email protected] if interested.

Sig P250 #1.jpg

Sig P250 #2.jpg

Last Edited:
do you ever come south?
I'm retired, so I might be convinced to motor on down to say Longview? We have a place in Bend, but I go over 90 to Eburg, then south to Yakima, Toppenish, and Goldendale where I cross the river and 92 all the way down. Let me know and I will see what the schedule looks like. To tell you the truth, I'm almost sorry you posted. I like this pistol quite a bit, but I just inherited a Beretta M9 (yes, made in USA) and REALLY like shooting that. It is what is making me give up the Sig. Trying to not keep too many "safe queens" but pare things down to 4 or 5 weapons that I will practice with regularly. What is your work schedule? I want to get back before dark as I'm not seeing all that great at night (oncoming lights make it tough...) anymore. Not good, but worse on a Harley.

Contact me at [email protected] and save the posts - bit easier overall.

Thanks for your interest!

Pat

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.