Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS WA SOLD! Sig Sauer P-250 Subcompact 9MM

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Onramp, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Onramp

Onramp Renton, Wa Member

Price reduced to $350 firm. This is a silly low price. I will keep this stashed in the safe if I can't sell it.

Including 2 frames (original small and medium grip with rail), Galco Cop series OWB leather holster, Tritium sights, case/lock/manual etc. $400
    Sig P250 #1.jpg Sig P250 #2.jpg
    Please contact me at pat.hillyer@comcast.net if interested.

Sig P250 #1.jpg

Sig P250 #2.jpg

Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
    packerfan503 likes this.
  2. kronic1

kronic1 camas Member

wow good deal. wish you were closer I would cash in on this.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
  3. kronic1

kronic1 camas Member

do you ever come south?

4. Onramp

Onramp Renton, Wa Member

I'm retired, so I might be convinced to motor on down to say Longview? We have a place in Bend, but I go over 90 to Eburg, then south to Yakima, Toppenish, and Goldendale where I cross the river and 92 all the way down. Let me know and I will see what the schedule looks like. To tell you the truth, I'm almost sorry you posted. I like this pistol quite a bit, but I just inherited a Beretta M9 (yes, made in USA) and REALLY like shooting that. It is what is making me give up the Sig. Trying to not keep too many "safe queens" but pare things down to 4 or 5 weapons that I will practice with regularly. What is your work schedule? I want to get back before dark as I'm not seeing all that great at night (oncoming lights make it tough...) anymore. Not good, but worse on a Harley.

Contact me at pat.hillyer@comcast.net and save the posts - bit easier overall.

Thanks for your interest!

Pat

5. old11bravo

old11bravo Everett, Washington Well-Known Member

E-mail sent

6. Onramp

Onramp Renton, Wa Member

Thank you. I'm an old 63 Charlie.