JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

West German P228 (9mm) - KA Date code (1990)

Excellent shooter, not a lot of wear. I'm the 2nd or 3rd owner, so unsure of total round count. Will include parts kit with replacement springs, roll pins, etc.

Includes:

XS Big dot 24/7 night sights

Hogue Extreme aluminum grips

Standard and short triggers (std. installed currently)

2 Mec Gar 15rd mags, 2 13 round mags (unknown manufacture - function well)

Also comes with Hogue finger groove grips

Looking for $600 OBO - NO TRADES

I also have 5 additional 15rd magazines (2 NIB) and a Kramer #3 IWB holster (as seen in photo) available at extra cost. If the buyer is not interested these will be sold separately.

Additional pics

Why has no one bought this yet? I don't have $600 cash to offer for it but this is a smokin' deal on a practical, yet collectible firearm. I'd be all over this if I didn't have other projects going on. ...Just surprised to still see it posted.

Why has no one bought this yet? I don't have $600 cash to offer for it but this is a smokin' deal on a practical, yet collectible firearm. I'd be all over this if I didn't have other projects going on. ...Just surprised to still see it posted.

FWIW, a lot of P228's on the used market right now. I just picked up a police trade-in a Widener's. Mine was worn a lot and shot very little and cost quite a bit less.

Bump

I appreciate the input Sub, however please note that this pistol comes with several extras such as the grips, night sights, extra mags vs. the 1 w/ the trade ins, parts kit, etc. And I am of course open to offers.

I had a JK stamped P228 and I'll gladly add that this pistol is worth every penny the seller is seeking. Mine was factory refurbished with fresh springs and night sights and if a great trade hadn't come along (new P239), I'd still have it today.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.