JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

I need cash! My loss is your gain...$270 includes 1 mag, Sig Hardcase and SIG branded holster. Sorry no trades.
Details from the Sig website; Wear-resistant polymer frame and integral accessory rail is ergonomically designed to enhance accuracy and provide a better all-around shooting experience. Additional features include a rugged blowback system, fixed barrel and adjustable sights. It’s also loaded with safety features that include a decocking lever and the automatic drop safety you’d expect in a SIG SAUER pistol. It’s further enhanced with an ambidextrous manual slide mounted safety, magazine safety and internal locking device. An optional Threaded Barrel Adapter facilitates the mounting of accessories requiring a ½ x 28 thread pattern, including many popular sound suppression devices.

Here's a killer deal: buy this and my Ruger P95 9mm http://www.northwestfirearms.com/fo...5-9mm-shooters-package-extras.html#post315061 and I'll let you have BOTH for $575!!! Holy &!@* Batman!!!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top