JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a set of 9 Shell Plates for the Hornady Pro-Jector reloaders up for sale/trade. (Wll ship on your dime)

I looked them up on the internet and see them going for about $30 a piece.

These are unused and have sat in the boxes is my fathers garage for lord knows how long. They had spots of surface rust that wiped right off with a dab of steel wool, otherwise they are pristine.

I'll give them $20 cash/trade value and would prefer to dump the whole lot as 1 trade.

I'll also include a Hornady Auto-Powder drop kit for the Pro-Jector press, also unused in box from my Dad's garage. I'll add $20 in cash/trade value for this.

Total is $300 worth of Hornady reloading add-ons I'll trade for $100 in cash. (Price cut in half!)

I'm interested in the following types of things (But if you have something to offer please let me know! Who knows, maybe I didn't know I wanted it until you showed me!)

Ammo: (Trade value of $20 per 20 rounds, or Empty reloadable brass valued at $20 per 100 empties for the below)
30.06, .223/5.56, 7.62x39

Reloading Dies for:
.223/5.56

AR-15 compatible scope!

20ga Shotgun, SKS, Lead @$1 per lb, Bullets (Or bullet moulds) for any of the above calibers, Lead shot #4 or #7.5.

That kinda stuff!

Here's some pictures. PM me with questions and I'll get back to you ASAP. (I check Email all through the day.)

Hornady Pro-Jector Shell Plate #'s
1, 6, 10, 16, 22, 29, 30, 32, 36

Last Edited:
Still available!

These things are gobbling up space on my reloading bench! Someone take an interest!

One man's trash is another man's treasure! These are my trash... let's see yours.

Still available!
Trade for ammo in .38, 7.62x39, 5.56/.223, .357 Mag, 12ga buck/slug.

Raw lead, bullet molds, leade processing equipment, single stage presses, 5.56 dies, AR uppers or lowers, scopes, pistols.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top