JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Want to sell (FTF or ship) or trade (FTF only)

LNIB PARA GI Expert 1911 Stainless .45acp with extras

Trade for (with cash on my side): H&K USP 45 (Full Size, Compact, Tactical, Compact Tactical).

Sell: Pistol in original configuration (no extras) $525 Cash
Pistol w/extras $675 Cash (Wilson Mags alone cost over $150)

I only put 50 rounds through this gun after purchasing new. It shoots great. No failure to feeds or failures to eject (both FMJ and JHP). Has not been registered for it's lifetime warranty. Switching from 1911 to USP...

Includes:

Pistol
Original case
Paperwork
Bushing wrench (it is tight)
Original grips/screws
Original mainspring housing
lock

Extras included: installed Smith and Alexander Stainless mainspring/mag guide, (5) Wilson Combat 47D Magazines, Stainless hex grip screws, American Legend grips, Caldwell Leather IWB Holster.

I'm in Whatcom County and will meet FTF as far south as Everett but would prefer to meet at Plantation Range just off of I-5 (S. Whatcom County) to test (both mine and the trade). I will pay the range fee and bring some ammo. DL/CWP (view only).

Shipping: I will ship after payment receipt of USPS Money Order for gun, take the gun to your choice of FFL in my area. (I use Survival Solutions/Agency Firearms) but arrangement for paying for shipping and the shipping schedule would be between the buyer and the FFL.

PM any questions.

Thanks.

-Netsecsys
Semper Fi

(Trading on GunBroker and EBay as userid: netsecsys with 100% good feedback)

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.