JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Guys, I have a 243 that is almost ready to go as a longrange varmint or tactical rig. Just mount the scope and shoot. The idea was to shoot targets at 1000 yards economicaly, but plans have changed and I need to fund other projects. I'd like to sell everything as a package, or as much as possible.

Rifle is a Stevens 200 in 243. Bought new for donor action and only shot 50rounds through factory barrel. Factory barrel has been removed (but included), and replaced with a stainless match grade 28" Lothar Walther, LW-50 barrel steel (supposedly has excellent resistance to wear & erosion), 1-in-8 twist, zero rounds fired (barrel is new!). New barrel nut, and new Sharp Shooter Supply recoil lug. The factory trigger also comes with a Sharp Shooter Supply trigger (fully adjustable and goes down to 12oz). I also replaced the bolt handle with a tactical knob, also from SSS.

For optics I bought a Bushnell 4200 6-24x50 with tactical turrets. With the EGW 20MOA rail, there is enough elevation to shoot 105 AMAX bullets well beyond 1000 yards with no holdover. Just dial-in drop and drift, and pull the trigger. Rings are 30mm Warne Maximas.

The stock is a Choate Tactical (the new model, not one of their less conventional looking stocks). It has a full aluminum spine. Its extremely rigid and has the right channel for the match barrel. I also converted the blind mag on the Stevens to a SSS high capacity detachable mag.

Here's a list of everything:

1. Stevens 200 (Savage w/o Accutrigger), complete rifle (paid $300)
2. Lothar Walther (paid $305)
3. SSS trigger (paid $100)
4. SSS hi-cap detachable mag (paid $80 + extra for conversion parts)
5. Choate Tactical stock (paid $200)
6. EGW 20MOA rail (paid $40)

Total for above is $1025, not including the mag conversion, bolt handle, etc.

I'd like to sell everything listed above for $575. Sorry but no trades, and no shipping (FTF Portland). I'll include the 4200 scope (paid $650) and rings ($30) for an extra $500.

Thanks for looking,

Jason

I hear ya techie. I'd want pics too! I normally post pics, but figured this one would go quick. :D:s0155:

Sold pending transaction (meeting on Tuesday 3/16/10).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.