JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Another estate rifle. I really like this as it reminds me of my .22/.410 I had as a kid living in New Mexico. I worked several summers selling Spudnuts (a local donut) at construction sites to get this rifle. Back then, we did a lot of can shooting with the .22, and the .410 was for rattlers.

This gun is in very good shape. I find that new ones sell for about $800!!:eek: Used ones range from $300 to $450. We're asking $350. If no takers, I'm thinking I might buy it.

Let me know if interested or you have questions. [email protected]

Savage #1.jpg Savage #2.jpg Savage #3.jpg

Savage #1.jpg

Savage #2.jpg

Savage #3.jpg

Last Edited:
Mew Mexico was a great place to be as a kid. You could have a 5hp cycle or scooter when you turned 12. Started out on a Cushman Highlander, then Honda came out with the Honda 50. Kind of a girly bike back then, but it was pretty quick and way easier to handle than the fat tired Cushman. I was in Albuquerque in the NW part of town.

Mew Mexico was a great place to be as a kid. You could have a 5hp cycle or scooter when you turned 12. Started out on a Cushman Highlander, then Honda came out with the Honda 50. Kind of a girly bike back then, but it was pretty quick and way easier to handle than the fat tired Cushman. I was in Albuquerque in the NW part of town.
Ha!! I had a Cushman eagle.
A Honda 50 and a Honda trail 90

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.