Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Sold! Sako 85 Finnlight .270 + Zeiss Conquest Scope + Optilock Ringmounts - REDUCED!

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by EUGENE the REALTOR, Feb 28, 2011.

1. EUGENE the REALTOR

EUGENE the REALTOR Portland Metro Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

Sold!

The Sako has EXACTLY 20 rounds through it. It is in pristine, like-new condition. Any imperfections in the pics are just fingerprints/lube/dust etc. It was sighted with a bore sighter, then tried sighting it at 100 yards. You'll probably need to re-sight it. :bluelaugh:

The Zeiss scope is in excellent condition with only minor scratches from mounting it. It is a 4,5-14 x 44 MC with #20 Reticle.

The ringmounts are high-quality Sako Optilock Ringmounts. I bought them new for about $160.

Everything that came new with Sako will come with it. Original box, shipping box and manual/paperwork. The original box for the Zeiss scope is also included. As well as a very nice Sako leather/canvas "deluxe case" I bought brand new just a couple weeks ago.

Asking $2000 for everything. Will sell the Sako separately for $1375. Cash or contact me for online payment options.

IMAG0515.jpg

IMAG0517.jpg

IMAG0520.jpg

IMAG0518.jpg

IMAG0519.jpg

IMAG0521.jpg

IMAG0516.jpg

IMAG0514.jpg

2. EUGENE the REALTOR

Will trade for/towards a cheap commuter pickup (possibly car). Just found out the Sub repairs will cost more than it is worth. :(

3. EUGENE the REALTOR

BTT! Just bought a little pickup last night so i no longer need a vehicle. I will consider trades for a handgun plus cash however. Send me an offer!

4. EUGENE the REALTOR

Reduced to $2000 for everything. I will sell the Sako separately for $1375.

Will also trade for an HK45 plus cash.

5. amorsmaster

amorsmaster Stanwood New Member