JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1008
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
41 Magnum
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for consideration is a beautiful safe queen S&W model 57-3, 6" barrel in .41 magnum, I've fired exactly 12 rounds through this gun. The price is $1250 and not interested in ANY trades, I'll let the pictures speak for them selves and willing to ship to your FFL.

Damian-Magista-Revolver-07034.jpg Damian-Magista-Revolver-07042.jpg Damian-Magista-Revolver-07049-2.jpg Damian-Magista-Revolver-07049.jpg Damian-Magista-Revolver-07053-2.jpg Damian-Magista-Revolver-07053.jpg Damian-Magista-Revolver-07055.jpg Damian-Magista-Revolver-07061.jpg Damian-Magista-Revolver-07068.jpg Damian-Magista-Revolver-07071.jpg Damian-Magista-Revolver-07074.jpg Damian-Magista-Revolver-07080.jpg Damian-Magista-Revolver-07081.jpg

Damian-Magista-Revolver-07033.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Wow, beautiful photos and a beautiful gun. If more people photographed their "for sale" items like this, my collection would be a lot bigger.

Couldn't edit the body of the ad to reflect the new price of $1008 and added a set of .41 Dillon carbide dies that will go with the gun.

Very Nice Model 57 but it looks like there is powder on the back of the cylinder. Maybe it's just the way it looks on my Screen.

It's dust/lint that the camera picked up, I'll let you have it for 1k and you can clean the dust off...

Last Edited:
Found them, I can ship the gun with the original grips on it instead of the target grips, let me know.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.