JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale or trade is my Smith and Wesson M&P 15-22.This is the MOE edition and obviously comes with Magpul MOE furniture,including MBUS sights. What is also different on this one compared to the base model, is that it has a quick disconnect point at the back of the receiver for your tacticool single point sling. Threaded barrel as well.

This is in good shape overall. Couple scratches from the sling near the mount, but otherwise pretty good.

This comes as shown with three 25-rd magazines and the sling (which is actually not a dedicated single point, but works).

Not in a hurry, just not getting much use and I’ve got some other things in mind. Looking for $500. Will consider .22 pistols, beater 10/22 or receiver, 9mm Glocks, 9/.308/12G/.22 ammo, or try me.

Prefer to meet near work in South Seattle midday, but have some flexibility. Will expect to see a driver’s license.

PM with offers or questions. Thanks for looking.

MP15221-1.jpg

MP15222.jpg

MP15223.jpg

MP15224.jpg

MP15225.jpg

Last Edited: